- 100% of the delegates said they would recommend the course!
- 99.4% rated the 'effectiveness of the speaker' as excellent!
- 73% of attendees thought that they would change their working practice as a result of attending the course.
- "It was a fab course, really interesting and I gained a lot of knowledge. Dave is a brilliant teacher, his approach is fantastic"
- "Really interesting, passionate and engaging speaker, great way of explaining things using everyday objects/visual techniques".
- "This was a great course to consolidate knowledge about cancer. Complex items were explained clearly and broken down in a way that helps the attendees to truly understand. The trainer had detailed knowledge of the subject and took time to answer questions".
- "Excellent content, intense but I feel I have increased my knowledge, speaker was bril, made it interesting and as easy as he could - 10/10".
Summary of Evaluation of the Introduction to Cancer:Anatomy, Biology & Treatments
Held at the Christie Hospital in Manchester, this course has run for many years and continues to evaluate very positively. Here is a summary of the latest evaluation for the course held 14th-15th June 2016.