If you lead a team working in a cancer related field and you’re passionate about improving their knowledge and understanding, our taught courses provide the perfect solution. They are carefully designed to deliver a dynamic and engaging learning experience and can be content-tailored to meet the exact training requirements of your group.
Engaging, bespoke taught courses designed around your team’s needs. . .
We believe that investment in good training pays for itself many times over. Supporting your people with access to high quality learning resources provides a number of long term benefits including:
- Raising team spirit
- Reducing attrition
- Encouraging contribution
- Elevating individual confidence
Our tutor led cancer training and cancer courses are built around carefully structured modules but can be content-tailored to meet the exact learning requirements of your group.
If you lead a team working in a cancer related field, improving knowledge and understanding through training provides an essential conduit for quality improvement.
A time and location that suits you. . .
For convenience, we can arrange courses at your work place or, alternatively, subject to confirmed delegate numbers, we can locate and hire a suitable venue.
Whichever you choose, your colleagues will enjoy a rewarding training experience designed to:
- Improve confidence when interacting in a cancer related environment
- Improve understanding of complex terminology
The benefits of our ‘in-person’ oncology training at a glance. . .
- Promotes a dynamic relationship between peers and fosters shared understanding
- Delivers a personal element to training that elevates interaction and boosts inclusivity
- Enables evaluation of delegate responses through observation of mannerisms, body language and tone. This means, if required, we can shape delivery and balance of information in real time to improve absorption and ensure everyone gets maximum benefit from the course.
What next?. . .
If you’d like to discuss your requirements or book a tailor made course, please contact David O’Halloran directly:
M: 07736 065811.