South West Admin Oncology Training ‘An Introduction to Cancer’
A summary of feedback – Exeter RILD 13th September 2022
What part of the training event did you find the most useful?
- The use of visual aids and interaction from the speaker really helped with understanding and absorbing the information.
- The teaching was well delivered and relevant, with clear explanations around certain terminology and abbreviations, giving me a better understanding to help me progress within my administrative role.
What three things will you take away from the training event?
- What Cancer is and how it develops and spreads
- The grading and staging of cancer
- The confidence to be able to support my team with decisions regarding the Cancer patients care
The training event would have been better if,,,
- There had been more opportunity for smaller group work/discussion.
- More images of cells to see the difference in them, including radiological images.
- More site-specific information.
Any other comments
- I will leave feeling more knowledgeable and prepared to do my job.
- David’s lecturing style is fantastic! As non-clinical staff, being able to understand terminology is so empowering.
- Well worth my time and travel.
- Would recommend this to anyone starting out a career in Cancer Services.
- The organisation has been most professional. I will be urging my colleagues to attend future training sessions.
|The training event today has increased my knowledge of cancer, treatment options & disease progression
|I found the training event a good use of my time
|I am confident that the training event today will better enable me to deliver our cancer objectives
|The training event was well organised and facilitated